2/02/2012

A Proverbs Woman

'She is clothed with strenght and dignity and can laugh at the days to come.' Proverbs 31:25


It is an understatement to say that life is a roller coaster. It could be a year of climbing to the highest point, collecting blessings and great days long the way, to only take a deep plunge from one moment to the next, incurring the kind of fear that leaves with pain in the pit of your stomach.

Only by wearing dignity and strenght, can we face that plunge with a laugh on our lips full of confidence.
The provider of these is the Lord, who carries Himself with dignity and strenght in all of His works.
In an intimate walk with Him, we'll be able to learn what it means to be clothed in such a way.

It is my desire to wear dignity and not fall to my knees with fear at the presence of unexpected problems.
Instead, be able to keep walking past the problems with my head held high.

It is my prayer that my heart doesn't crumble with agony when bad news strike.
Being clothed with dignity and strenght that only the Lord can provide, is what I pray for to laugh at the days to come, knowing that my God is in control.

No comments: