11/23/2011

Speak Life with My Words-By Sheri Rose Shepherd

This is a devotional from His Princess Devotionals .

Let the words of Christ, in all their richness, live in your hearts and make you wise. Use his words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus.”
~Colossians 3:16-17
~


My Princess,
My child, I love your mouth because it is Mine—ready to be filled with My words. Did you know that I’ve anointed your beautiful lips with the power to speak life to a lifeless world? While others are using their lips to spread worthless words, you, My princess, have the privilege of changing people’s perspectives and empowering them to make life changing choices that point them to Me. Your words will be more valuable than priceless jewels. I want you to come to Me in prayer every day, I will line your lips with love, wisdom, and encouragement and make your mouth My masterpiece for all who see you speak.
Love,
Your King and Counselor

No comments: